– Cover: A Gardener’s Dream
– 6 months DATED, daily planner, January 2022 to June 2022
– Includes monthly and daily weekday & combined weekend spreads
– 8.5 x 11 in spread provides breathing room & space to handle busy life
– Each month includes: budget assessment sheet, expense tracking sheets, 5 weekly meal planning & grocery shopping list pages, and open-ended notes page
The Planner Also Includes:
1. Goal planning worksheets
2. Budget development sheets
3. Important dates and contact information pages
4. Food inventory and home goods inventory sheets
5. Monthly cleaning schedules
6. Routine & rhythm creation sheets
7. Routine home maintenance sheets
8. Home and life project lists
– Printed on 70lb white paper with rounded corners for a crisp look and durability.
– Spiral bound with durable plastic to ensure your planner pages stay put and protected.
– Cover: durable 14 mm plastic that will withstand the busyness of life.
Commonly Asked Questions
1. How is this different from any other daily planner on the market?
The Well Planned Daily Planner goes beyond just managing schedules. This planner includes tools for budgeting, meal planning, shopping, household cleaning, home and life projects, mental health tools, goal planning, household maintenance, and more.
3. Why a 6 month planner?
This planner is packed full of tools that replace all those random notebooks, sticky notes, and printables you carried around before. This means you no longer have to use energy looking for all that stuff. Instead, it is all neatly bound in your Well Planned Daily Planner. To keep the size of the planner manageable and user-friendly, covering 6 months was decided. Additionally, seeing life in a 6-month span vs a 12-month span will help you to better manage your to-dos without feeling overwhelmed.
4. What size is the planner?
The Well Planned Daily Planner is specifically designed for busy moms so it is a spacious 8.5×11 inches or the size of a typical notebook. This will allow you adequate space to include the whole family’s schedules, make notes, and manage to-do lists.